Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. Whether we like it or not, today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there's no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
We prepare Federal and State income tax returns for:
- Residents and Non-residents
- Your Entire Family (Parents, Children, and Other Dependents)
- All State's returns and Multiple States, when needed
- Independent Consultants/Home Based Proprietorships
- Investment Transactions/Capital Gains and Losses
- Rental, Royalty, and Farm Activities
- Pass-Thru Entities (Partnerships, LLCs, SubS)
- Decedent Final Returns
- Estate, Gift, and Trust Taxes
- Your tax return will be filed electronically. Your return is processed by the IRS promptly, errors are minimized, and any refunds are received more quickly.
- Our professional tax software assists us in checking and rechecking your return for math errors and identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely (red flags).
- We will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get closer to your actual tax liability. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for over a year, just to get a refund? We assist you in computing estimated tax payments, for the current year, to decrease the taxes due when you file your return.
- We will do some tax planning based on your earnings and deductions history, informing you of potential deductions, credits, and tax saving strategies to limit your tax liability for next year.
Books a Mess? No Problem!
If you own a small business and haven't kept up your bookkeeping, don't worry. We can help you. We'll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full Schedule C or the required entity return, as well as your personal income tax return. Then we'll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your business books in tip-top shape next year and save you on bookkeeping fees.