Fractional CFO / Controller Services
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can't afford a full-time CFO or Controller.
If you're fortunate enough to be in this position then we have the perfect solution for you. Our Fractional CFO service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $125,000 to over $200,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our Fractional CFO services provide you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost.
Here's what you get with our Fractional CFO services...
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business. So you have less surprises and more control over the money.
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your short and long term business plans and strategy.
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Establishment of accounting systems, development of company accounting procedures, training and oversight your accounting staff.
- Operating procedures and internal controls reveiw. Make recommendations for correcting any inefficient or ineffective operating procedures found.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and trend analysis.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax planning and saving strategies.
- Cash Flow management: Preparation of historical cash flow statements to help you gain an understanding about where all the money went. Preparation of cash flow projections, assistance in obtaining an appropriate line of credit, implementation of cash collection acceleration techniques, collection policies and payment policies and help obtaining the maximum rate of return on your idle cash.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc., and the related accounting.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance and due diligence.
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures
- Risk management and Government compliance.